MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Free Plugin only ]afew plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello ,

There is a few plugin i wanna request (:
  • Scrolling announcement [ Only the text scrolling ] -Found-
  • Rainbow UserName style
  • Shout Box [ Not by Pirata Nervo ] Some thing like invisionpower forum shoutbox . Or a shout box which has Auto Refresh, Smile. If is impossible then maybe this plugin make by pirate nervo but it's been custom . View this link and the shout box below is what i want it :X
  • Default Posting style? [ I got a default posting style plugin, but that plugin is not working for me. ]

Sorry for so many request ): But i need it ):
For "scrolling announcement": http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=72
JoshR what link?
doesn't myshoutbox has auto refresh !?

rainbow style user name / links should be already possible (please search - I don't use fancy things)
(2011-12-28, 07:15 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]doesn't myshoutbox has auto refresh !?

rainbow style user name / links should be already possible (please search - I don't use fancy things)

Ya that auto refrash, but can it be bot added in ? ): I need the bot :X
And a auto ban system for shoutbox ._.

I tried searching it & it won't work ):
bump !
I'm not sure what you mention by "A plugin that tag every 1 in to a post telling them they have not reply to PM / Stuff." and "A plugin that disable all plugin in the system." is illogical. There is, however, a setting that stops all plugins from running in General Configuration.
(2011-12-29, 04:19 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what you mention by "A plugin that tag every 1 in to a post telling them they have not reply to PM / Stuff." and "A plugin that disable all plugin in the system." is illogical. There is, however, a setting that stops all plugins from running in General Configuration.

That plugin is basically mention all the user member which haven't reply in the thread / PM . which i has sent out from mail mass.
for exmaple : i sent a pm to all member/ staff telling them about some stuff. and 10 has reply me in pm and ther is 690 people haevn't reply. and i post a thread and type in the plugin function, it will auto mention their name in the list.

okay. thanks (:
(2011-12-29, 04:52 PM)JoshR Wrote: [ -> ]That plugin is basically mention all the user member which haven't reply in the thread / PM . which i has sent out from mail mass.
for exmaple : i sent a pm to all member/ staff telling them about some stuff. and 10 has reply me in pm and ther is 690 people haevn't reply. and i post a thread and type in the plugin function, it will auto mention their name in the list.
See that also is impractical, you're just going to have to keep track yourself of the 690 people who haven't messaged you. Posting a thread with their names in it via a plugin is a waste of a developer's time unless you can make it yourself.
Oh okay, Sorry about that :X
Pages: 1 2