MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Music Forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: font.png]

Hey guys. My Music Forum MusicTronica is now up.

After a severe re modelling i've re made a theme, taken it down made another, taken that down and finally made another one which I'm VERRY happy with. all i need to do theme wise is buttons
Please tell me what you think on the theme.

Also i'm looking for staff aswell

Now the main purpose of my forum is so that people can share their music skills tips.

Site url: http://www.musictronica.co.uk/index.php

Thanks.
The logo banner is huge, and it doesn't blend in well with the rest of the background. Otherwise the theme looks good.

And maybe I missed something, but where's the member list, portal page, search, etc? Or did you remove them on purpose?
They are still there. it's just i dont see the point of them as my forum isnt going to be my main page. And yeah i think i'll change the banner and background a little bit.
Your forum is loading extremely slow for me. Are you using x10Hosting's free hosting?

1) The header banner could use a little work. Try working on a logo that will make your forum stand out.

2) Reduce the number of categories and forums. Start with 2-3 categories with 8-12 forums. You won't really need sub-forums for now. Only add as you go on and when needed.

3) Color scheme is good. I could imagine a great forum when you've established content.

4) Resize your off, on, offlock icons. It's huge in my opinion.

5) Add in a welcome guest notice/message. It'll look better for new comers.

Did you make the theme yourself? If you did, it looks good Smile
Our members have made a total of 66 posts in 43 threads.

You don't need staff at all.
(2012-01-01, 02:57 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Our members have made a total of 66 posts in 43 threads.

You don't need staff at all.

One of the pitfalls of start-up forums, early staff recruitment.

Thanks for all the feedback. Yeah i made everything on there myself. i'll make a new banner/on ofimages etc.
and i'll reduce category count. Thanks for the feedback
And yeah i'm using x10. It loads fine for me...