MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: File Verification? bad? good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
strange - if you have not modified any files then may be they are corrupt / some malicious script exists on server
Well i have moved server and i have edited quite alot of file because spaces were after php tags in alot of the plugin and inc files. but other than that, i dont know.
I have modified alot of plugin and files inside inc folder but other than that, i havent touched any.. i have moved server so.. i dont know, it is worth worrying about?
may be its better if someone experienced checks the files with required temporary privileges ...
wait for someone from support team to help OR re-upload all files from myBB fresh download
Re-upload MyBB.
when you delete install folder from ftp you got this one
and have not any problem with Forum

[Image: ScreenShot063.png]

[Image: ScreenShot064.png]
I am not re-uploading mybb, it doesnt matter.. if something breaks from this, ill switch to IPB
You need to re-upload the red files. Your website could have been hacked. You will not loose any plugins, settings, or posts.
wow, there is like 50 files.. i dont have the download or upload to do such thing.
(2011-12-28, 04:42 PM)FANATIC PULSE Wrote: [ -> ]wow, there is like 50 files.. i dont have the download or upload to do such thing.

What? Use FTP to upload the files from http://www.mybb.com/download/latest
Pages: 1 2