MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pokemon Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-12-29, 11:00 PM)Revenger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-29, 07:24 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Good domain, quite an ugly theme though. Doesn't scream "pokemon forum" from the first look.

Anything you would suggest in renovation of the theme? I specifically chose something red/black/white for pokemon, though it's only basic and I wasn't going to get anything created unless the site really kicked off.

Thanks for the feedback though, it's on the list.

A custom theme. A nice graphical looking theme I think. Pokemon for me is all about colours and with the vast amount of images you could use with "pokemon" you have potential to have a great theme.

I'd contact audientio about making one for you, not many good free themes now'adays.
(2011-12-30, 09:58 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]A custom theme. A nice graphical looking theme I think. Pokemon for me is all about colours and with the vast amount of images you could use with "pokemon" you have potential to have a great theme.

I'd contact audientio about making one for you, not many good free themes now'adays.

Eh, I got them for the dark ice theme a while ago, when I had a minecraft community. There weren't really any edits done that I couldn't do myself. I don't know how they are with completely customized forums, though. Rather pricy for something that just started.
Pages: 1 2