MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pokemon Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The website: http://www.pokemonforum.org

Just a new pokemon community I'm starting up, for any pokemon lover out there. It's pretty much brand new, so feel free to sign up and make a few threads or posts wherever you please.

If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them so I can make this site better for everyone.

Thank you
You might want the on, off, and offlock images to be transparent background.
Good domain, quite an ugly theme though. Doesn't scream "pokemon forum" from the first look.
Pokemonforum sounds like a normal fourm for pokemon. Its just an opinon. You need something creative. I use to have a pokemon forum when i was really little. I had a name called PokemonPallace. Hope you get some creative ideas if you ever do change the name.
(2011-12-29, 08:13 PM)Awesomeslayerg Wrote: [ -> ]Pokemonforum sounds like a normal fourm for pokemon. Its just an opinon. You need something creative. I use to have a pokemon forum when i was really little. I had a name called PokemonPallace. Hope you get some creative ideas if you ever do change the name.

HA!
Sounds familiar, I might have been there.

What happened to it? Why did it close?
(2011-12-29, 07:24 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Good domain, quite an ugly theme though. Doesn't scream "pokemon forum" from the first look.

Anything you would suggest in renovation of the theme? I specifically chose something red/black/white for pokemon, though it's only basic and I wasn't going to get anything created unless the site really kicked off.

Thanks for the feedback though, it's on the list.
The logo looks a bit bland, decorate it with some Pokemon or something Pokemon related...like a Pikachu. Even just little image changes around the forum can make it look more related to Pokemon and get some extra member signups.

Hope it goes well for ya. Smile
(2011-12-30, 01:38 AM)Xstrike Wrote: [ -> ]The logo looks a bit bland, decorate it with some Pokemon or something Pokemon related...like a Pikachu. Even just little image changes around the forum can make it look more related to Pokemon and get some extra member signups.

Hope it goes well for ya. :)

Thanks for the suggestion, implementing that now :P
looks ok, & the domain is great , you will get many pokefans as members...
I see the logo has been updated, looks better now. Smile

(2011-12-28, 06:48 PM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]You might want the on, off, and offlock images to be transparent background.

I agree with this, those images would be better if the backgrounds were changed to be transparent.
Pages: 1 2