MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Manually update the last registered user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I coded a new register page for mybb that allows only users already registered in my game to register.

It works all ok, though the newest member doesn't update, what query should I run ? Where's the row in the mysql that contains the last registered user ?

Thanks in advance !
Try going to Admin CP --> Tools & Maintenance --> Cache Manager and rebuilding the stats cache.
.. ah, forgot to mention, I know about that, I mean what mysql query should I run in my register.php to update the last registered user ? I cannot rebuild statistics every day.
Someone ? Please advise !
Thanks for the great support mybb (ironic), it's been 12 days since i posted this small question and you guys didn't bother answering it.

After a bit of research in the mybb sql structure I found out that I can update the last registered user and the number of members from an json encoded array in mybb_datacache

Regards Edi.
OFF TOPIC : " ... Thanks for the great support mybb (ironic) ... " <-- hmm., it happens ;
however there was at least a response within 24 hours of the first post ..