MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Style Usernames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
i use this plugin: http://mods.mybb.com/view/styl-usernames
I would like the plugin, the stylet usernames also in the private messages
how i can do that ?

regards,
gangplenk
What do you mean 'in the private news'?
This plugin uses basic HTML styles, you might as well set them yourself.
(2011-12-29, 01:15 AM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean 'in the private news'?
sorry, i mean privat messsages
(2011-12-29, 01:18 AM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin uses basic HTML styles, you might as well set them yourself.

Where i must edit it?
i see this:
$plugins->hooks["global_end"][10]["su_getModerators"] = array("function" => create_function('', 'global $plugins; $plugins->objects[\'styleUsernames\']->getModerators();'));
        $plugins->hooks["pre_output_page"][10]["su_parseUsernames"] = array("function" => create_function('&$arg', 'global $plugins; $plugins->objects[\'styleUsernames\']->parseUsernames($arg);'));
        $plugins->hooks["build_forumbits_forum"][10]["su_buildForumbits"] = array("function" => create_function('&$arg', 'global $plugins; $plugins->objects[\'styleUsernames\']->buildForumbits($arg);'));
        $plugins->hooks["forumdisplay_announcement"][10]["su_forumdisplayAnnouncement"] = array("function" => create_function('', 'global $plugins; $plugins->objects[\'styleUsernames\']->forumdisplayAnnouncement();'));
        $plugins->hooks["forumdisplay_thread"][10]["su_forumdisplayThread"] = array("function" => create_function('', 'global $plugins; $plugins->objects[\'styleUsernames\']->forumdisplayThread();'));
        $plugins->hooks["search_results_thread"][10]["su_searchThread"] = array("function" => create_function('', 'global $plugins; $plugins->objects[\'styleUsernames\']->searchThread();'));
        $plugins->hooks["search_results_post"][10]["su_searchPost"] = array("function" => create_function('', 'global $plugins; $plugins->objects[\'styleUsernames\']->searchPost();'));

I think I must insert here a new line for the private news but I do not know how or what I should write purely
If you want to add a certain username style then the easiest way would be to create a new Group and include the style you want there. Later, add the members you want to display that username style. If you need further assistance private message me.
(2011-12-29, 06:54 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to add a certain username style then the easiest way would be to create a new Group and include the style you want there. Later, add the members you want to display that username style. If you need further assistance private message me.

wrong, i think you dont know this plugin.
this plugin stlyes ur username at last post, overview..
can anyone help me, please ?
have anyone an idea ?
I think so:
$plugins->hooks["private_message"][10]["su_privateMessage"] = array("function" => create_function('', 'global $plugins; $plugins->objects[\'styleUsernames\']->privateMessage();'));

but its dont work.