MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template Wanted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good Point...
Could someone reply? Tell me if anyone is working on a Theme?? Please!!
I could also do with a theme like this. but doesnt have to be Wii. it can be any console.
Anyone??
I'll do it for $5 Smile
I'm sorry.. I'm Broke..
Im working on a simple one. It'll take a while because i don't have a lot of time on hand at the moment.

Here's a screenshot of what im working on. Please comment on the colours, whether you want them darker, glossier etc.
gusto5 Wrote:Im working on a simple one. It'll take a while because i don't have a lot of time on hand at the moment.

Here's a screenshot of what im working on. Please comment on the colours, whether you want them darker, glossier etc.

Wow! Great!

Colours... Ok... More silvery would be nice... Maybe a Color mushroom for New Posts... See the Thread again... I posted some..

I like it.. It's nice and simple and great! Maybe a little more colour in the New Posts etc... See one of my earlier replies for some colour images...

Thanks For making it..
By The Way... I'm not in a hurry... so take your time..

-Chris

P.S. Are you using Windows Vista Beta ?
nope, and the new replies are the RED Mushroom, only on my screenshot tehre were no new posts
Ok... Great!!

Thanks For Doing this...

Your Awesome!!
Pages: 1 2 3