MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Siri Auth Keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

After trying to recreate a Siri proxy server for jailbroken devices (5.0.1 w/ Corona and Spire) I ran into a few problems. Most of my problem being is I can't get the authorization keys from an iPhone 4s. This because my friends 4s will not write correctly to the acehosts files. If anybody has any that would be great. Also, if you would like to check out how exactly I am doing this then here you are.

Thanks! Anyone who helps can get proxy access Blush Wink.

ps: If anyone can point me to the tweakSiri Ruby gem that I'm in need of that'd be great.
Quote:Thanks! Anyone who helps can get proxy access

If they already have a siri auth key, it would imply they have an iPhone 4s, and therefor would not need access to a siri proxy Wink
Also, i really doubt many people will jump for this. It could get their Siri key banned Confused
(2011-12-29, 05:34 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Thanks! Anyone who helps can get proxy access

If they already have a siri auth key, it would imply they have an iPhone 4s, and therefor would not need access to a siri proxy Wink
Also, i really doubt many people will jump for this. It could get their Siri key banned Confused

The keys refresh...
I have given up :'(.