MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Deactivate or Uninstall Plugins... And More probs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Had a look at this again, very weird issue, but definitely not a MyBB specific problem, there's something on your host causing this but I have no way of knowing what. You're running the same code as everybody else and there's no way only your forum would be malfunctioning so much if it were a MyBB issue. I think there's been people with this sort of problem before, if you change hosts, you'll most likely find everything starts working again, it worked for people with this problem in the past. Who is your current host by the way??
It sounds like said above, a misconfiguration of the server you are on.

I understand how you don't really want to put out the money for full hosting when it is newer - but a full host usually gives you plenty of disk space, etc. for what is usually a fair price.

Sometimes you just have to take the risk. I was in the same position - I was trying to host it using MAMP on my Mac, paired with dyndns. But it is worth moving to any good paid host.
Alright than... As long as you confirmed its not a mybb worried and a server error than im more willing to switch to paid. And the free hosting is freehosting.com, do you know anything about that hoster thats known for server issues like this one?

And thanks again everyone
(2012-01-01, 10:58 PM)BizBink Wrote: [ -> ]Alright than... As long as you confirmed its not a mybb worried and a server error than im more willing to switch to paid. And the free hosting is freehosting.com, do you know anything about that hoster thats known for server issues like this one?

And thanks again everyone

Free hosts in general are just unreliable in one way or another.
and all of a sudden disappear without warning losing all your data. there are some really cheap hosts out there that are many times better than free hosts.
Ya your right :/ but eh... I just but the bullet and bought hosting.
(2012-01-02, 10:48 PM)BizBink Wrote: [ -> ]Ya your right :/ but eh... I just but the bullet and bought hosting.

I did the same back in May. OOC, who did you go with?
Godaddy.... But now I'm hating it... Cuz of SOPA
Ouch... You don't want to be on them with SOPA, because they can easily kill your account and drop your domain.
thank you to not having my domain with them... but my hosting ya... thats why im not gonna say nothing there LOL, but all they have to do is look on my forum and notice me saying i dont support it. But they unsupported them after a while but only because they were pressured into it
Pages: 1 2 3