MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need a name for a forum im going to start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey im sorry if im posting this in the wrong section but i need a name for a fourm im going to make cause i love making fourms. Its going to based on Technology,like computers,tablets,cell phones, etc.. . Its also going to be based on games. The only 2 Games i love is Garrys Mod and Minecraft so they are going to have a main categorys. Its also going to have other games as well. If you can please give me a name, i would be really happy to start this forum up.
Another Gaming And Technology Forum
(2011-12-30, 02:15 AM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]Another Gaming And Technology Forum

Think of something that'll make your forum special and different then every other technology forum, then try to incorporate that into the name? I don't really know I suck at names.

My first site was called PenHacks...

So..

yeah.
www.gamerstoast.com is available i think its better for a gaming forum.
another name is www.gamerons.com which mean gamer on's i personally liked it.it is also available.
choose better one among these.
But running a tech or gaming subject would be a drop in an ocean if you just love making forums.

What you beed apart is unique stuff that can attract users to join.
Minecraft is good until a few months ago,but now i think there are many mc support forums.

Anyways i wish u success and all the best.
Not to dig up a really old thread, i still do need names what so ever
You have to come up with name on your own, otherwise people can snipe the domain before you can buy it...
I got gamerstoast.com Thanks anyways guys Toungue
cheeseyfeetforums.net