MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling PR3 Gaming adspace!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has your daily post count decreased since you imported the database by any chance? Might explain the PR issue. You've been on 130k region for quite a while now. Google itself I've noticed has ranked us much higher recently as soon as we averaged 600+ a day, and on days where WWE is televised (and when our post activity goes through the roof) we normally temporarily gain a couple places.

I've noticed you've been on 130k for quite a while and some sections aren't regularly posted in like "Gaming" Could help explain the PR issue.
(2012-02-13, 02:06 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Has your daily post count decreased since you imported the database by any chance? Might explain the PR issue. You've been on 130k region for quite a while now. Google itself I've noticed has ranked us much higher recently as soon as we averaged 600+ a day, and on days where WWE is televised (and when our post activity goes through the roof) we normally temporarily gain a couple places.

I've noticed you've been on 130k for quite a while and some sections aren't regularly posted in like "Gaming" Could help explain the PR issue.

Yeah it has went down a little, but the past few days its starting to kick back up again. That might be why the Pr went down there really is no say as PR goes up, and down all the time. My traffic has gone up though, same with my backlinks, and my alexa is just about the same too. Alexa is weird as it just goes up, and down each day. Doesn't really want to break 500k I have noticed... However my analtics has gotten better so I don't see why alexa won't go down any...
Yeah, I see your point. That's the one thing I despise the most, inconsistency with stats. I love and rely on stats, so if Google suddenly pushes us down places it bugs the hell out of me. Though it's been pertty reliable and consistent as of late, I was told by someone on here I think that it might of been because of a new forum.

Alexa can be a bit weird sometimes. Anyway, apologies for sort of hijacking this thread lol.
(2012-02-13, 11:54 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I see your point. That's the one thing I despise the most, inconsistency with stats. I love and rely on stats, so if Google suddenly pushes us down places it bugs the hell out of me. Though it's been pertty reliable and consistent as of late, I was told by someone on here I think that it might of been because of a new forum.

Alexa can be a bit weird sometimes. Anyway, apologies for sort of hijacking this thread lol.

Yeah its pretty lame but oh well. As long as the Google analtics stats don't drop or anything than its all good, and no problem.

OT: There are two header ads available as of right now.
I just added postbit/inline ad spots. So if you are interested in in those kind of ad spots I have foiur available as well as 2 header spots, and tweets!

Get em while they are cheap!
Just updated the entire op. With even more stats, also only 3 spots available right now. Get them while you can. Smile
3 spots available as of right now, and I just updated all the stats including the screenshot.
I just updated the OP with new stats. There are currently 2 spots open at this time. 1 footer, and one inline/postbit. Get them while you can, they won't last long!
That stats have been updated once again. There are now 2 header ads available!
Pages: 1 2 3