MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank Page Showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this is very weird but I just did a fresh install of 1.6.5 to a new domain. http://www.worldofprestige.com and from every now and then when you click on any of the links it comes up with this.

[Image: Capture.png]

I talked to the hosting company they can't figure it out and I can't figure it out because if you look at the URL its going to the admin panel. But it doesn't just happen there. It happens on any link at different points. Can anyone help?

This a fresh install of the forums and everything is pretty much default except for the skin. And this was happening before I put a new skin on it.
run file verification tool from tools & maintenance section of admin panel to check for missing & corrupt files
(direct link for it)
Ran. Came up with this.

Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation.
^ at present the referred forum pages are loading fine - most probably it is a host side issue !!
I already talked to them. They said everything is running fine.
ensure that you have correct CHMOD permissions for the folders & files
{ all sub-folders of ./cache/themes should be set to 777 along with ./cache & ./cache/themes folders }
Just set that. I will give it a try and get back to you.
(2011-12-30, 06:58 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]ensure that you have correct CHMOD permissions for the folders & files
{ all sub-folders of ./cache/themes should be set to 777 along with ./cache & ./cache/themes folders }

I am sure i CHMOD properly 777 to folders and 644 to files.
I see that even i manually registered i cant access the register but when clicking the submit button for the details of registration, it shows blank page.
Same when creating user via admin, it doesnt create successfully but shows a blank page.

This thing JUST happen AFTER being upgraded to mybb 1.6.5

Is there a way to fixed this? or is there way to downgrade back to mybb 1.6.4 ? Thanks.
(2012-01-03, 04:24 AM)bestblackhatforum.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-30, 06:58 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]ensure that you have correct CHMOD permissions for the folders & files

I am sure i CHMOD properly 777 to folders and 644 to files.
I see that even i manually registered i cant access the register but when clicking the submit button for the details of registration, it shows blank page.
Same when creating user via admin, it doesnt create successfully but shows a blank page.

This thing JUST happen AFTER being upgraded to mybb 1.6.5

Is there a way to fixed this? or is there way to downgrade back to mybb 1.6.4 ? Thanks.
Probably a way to fix it - which I don't know about. There is no downgrade path to 1.6.4 unless you have total backups - but then you lose data.
I am having the same issue after upgrading to 1.66
Any help please?

EDIT:
managed to solve it here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-115576-...#pid836970