MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Redirecting Issues - Unsolved Still
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just create a test account for the Support guys make it what you want and give them the details. you may even need to give them access to the ACP for a while which is done by making a post in a different forum called private inquiries.
In the error_nopermission template, remove:
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$url}" />

I think this is actually a bug. Posted a follow up here http://dev.mybb.com/issues/1667
(2011-12-30, 11:03 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]In the error_nopermission template, remove:

I think this is actually a bug.

Where do I go to edit that?
(2011-12-30, 11:09 AM)CrazyBob62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-30, 11:03 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]In the error_nopermission template, remove:

Never Mind, I found it and performed the action you suggested. It appears to have fixed everything! Thanks a million. I'm gonna try it on my other platform and verify but it appears to be doing right! Thanks!

Allen
Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> *expand your template set* --> Error Message Templates --> error_nopermission

Sorry, wasn't too clear in my last post.

Never Mind, I found it and performed the action you suggested. It appears to have fixed everything! Thanks a million. I'm gonna try it on my other platform and verify but it appears to be doing right! Thanks!

Allen

Working great! Thanks again! Its greatly appreciated! Allen
Actually this might be a better solution (probably not perfect... there's probably a better way to get the current URL).

Revert the template change above.

In inc/functions.php
Find:

// Redirect to where the user came from
                if($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'])
                {
                        $redirect_url = htmlentities($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']);
                }
                else
                {
                        $redirect_url = '';
                }
Replace with:

// Redirect back to user's current location
                $redirect_url = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];
                if($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'])
                {
                        $redirect_url .= '?'.$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
                }
                $redirect_url = htmlspecialchars_uni($redirect_url);
Hmm, I'm using a fresh version of MyBB 1.6.8, and I tried to edit, fix in template or in the core, but it changes nothing.

What should I do?
Still no solution? I read the 1667 ticket and is closed with "Resolved. Applied in changeset r5809." But there is no link to the solution.

Is strange, because this forum has solved the problem for community.mybb.com but my 1.6.8 version is still under this bug!

Please, there is a solution?
Pages: 1 2