MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change the offline and online image in admincp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm getting this error image and want to replace it, where do I go?

I'm using Dark Fusion.

My corrupted image looks like this.

[Image: 36453140.png]
forum URL ? can guests see that theme & threads ...
actually you have to check the image path by using mouse right click on that image / using any browser tools ..
(2011-12-30, 09:54 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]forum URL ? can guests see that theme & threads ...
actually you have to check the image path by using mouse right click on that image / using any browser tools ..

http://zmforums.net/index.php

Guests are not allowed to view, but I have enabled this for you to view

Thanks for your help.
^ check if you have buddy_offline.png & buddy_online.png images in ./images/darkfusion/ folder ..
(2011-12-31, 02:05 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ check if you have buddy_offline.png & buddy_online.png images in ./images/darkfusion/ folder ..

Where can I find the ./images/darkfusion/ folder?
^ at your myBB files server ( may be thru ftp or thru webhost panel's file manager)
(2011-12-31, 02:21 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ at your myBB files server ( may be thru ftp or thru webhost panel's file manager)

I'm sorry for keep troubling you, but i'm not the founder just another Admin on the site. I joined it yesterday and still don't know about a lot of stuff and the founder is also new to Mybb. I would highly appreciate your help if you could provide me more detials.

Thanks a lot in advance.
^ the person who installed myBB forum should have given webhost panel login details & ftp details
to the founder . as you know, forum is run by its installation files and one needs access to the files
for required changes / improvement / bug fixing ..
(2011-12-31, 02:33 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ the person who installed myBB forum should have given webhost panel login details & ftp details
to the founder . as you know, forum is run by its installation files and one needs access to the files
for required changes / improvement / bug fixing ..

Oh OK, so it most likely means that I can edit it. Is it possible that he and I can keep the files by asking him to send it to me or only the founder can edit it?
^ anyone who has access to files can do required changes ..
Pages: 1 2