MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extract PHP to div
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I need an portal on my index page. But I want to design the index page by my self.

There different "boxes". 'Welcome', 'Privat message', 'Latest Threads'.

Can I extract that boxes and include to my index.html page?

If there is also an 100% working way to include the portal on index.html completly, and if its possible to change designs, adding a Navigation.., I could try that. Whats the best way?
It's pretty much impossible without the use of iframes - but don't let me get started about how awful they are.
But how can i do it?

How can I mix my own HTML/CSS Layout with MyBB-Modules? How can I, for example,embedding the "LogIn" Box from the portal into my own index.html?

Or is it better to transform the portal.php to an index.php, and then adjusting it?
It'd be far easier to modify the portal template and rename it to index.php and index.php to forums.php.
Now, I have the portal as index (I added the code: DirectoryIndex portal.php index.php index.html to the htaccess.txt file and rename it to .htaccess).

Know I have to explain what I mean with 'Extract PHP to div':

For example: I want the [Private Messages] - Box from the portal.php on every single page of my website. And If an update is changing somthing at the [Private Messages] box, I dont want to edit every single webpage. So whats the solution?

Is there an single php-file with the [Private Messages] Box, so that I could just link to it in my html?
you need a "sidebox" plugin, there are several , search the mods site