MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Set curved edges to default
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Set everything to curved edges:
[Image: aCt1UM.png]
^Looks ugly =p
[Image: uoz24.jpg]

Smile
Is that on everything? I meant the default theme Toungue.
(2011-12-30, 04:52 PM)Sato‌ Wrote: [ -> ]Is that on everything? I meant the default theme Toungue.

That is the default theme for 2.0. Smile
(2011-12-30, 04:54 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-30, 04:52 PM)Sato‌ Wrote: [ -> ]Is that on everything? I meant the default theme Toungue.

That is the default theme for 2.0. Smile
Ohh, I see. Toungue
Not everything has to be curved to look good - just thought I'd throw that out there.
I agree with euantor. There are many designs with normal edges which looks better than curved one.

But you don't have to worry as MyBB 2.0 would have curved edges as Malcolm pointed out. Smile
I generally like top corners round, but bottom corners can be both, but are nice to leave as 90*.
Nice theme for 2.0 Smile. You know what? If the default theme is great and gives you a solid feeling, you wouldn't want to change it. Kinda like vbulletin, where most of the people do not bother changing the default one.
(2011-12-31, 08:58 AM)musanaqvi110 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme for 2.0 Smile. You know what? If the default theme is great and gives you a solid feeling, you wouldn't want to change it. Kinda like vbulletin, where most of the people do not bother changing the default one.

But the vB one looks horrible IMO.
Pages: 1 2