MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do i change the code background color ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i currently have a nice dark theme on my forum but when people wrap things in code and quote the background is bright white how do i change that exzample below.

[Image: quote.png]

[Image: code.png]
find blockquote & .codeblock in the theme's global.css , change values of background & color to the required ..
(2011-12-30, 05:27 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]find blockquote & .codeblock in the theme's global.css , change values of background & color to the required ..

Thank you i found the codeblock and changed the color but no quoteblock maybe it is by another name ?

^ your forum URL please ...
(2011-12-30, 05:40 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ your forum URL please ...

www.chatt3r.net

its hosted offshore
You honestly should of read the rules for support first. Your forum is in violation because of the content it has and you will likely be refused support from now on.
(2011-12-30, 06:28 PM)2$CoMpLiCaTeD$4u Wrote: [ -> ]You honestly should of read the rules for support first. Your forum is in violation because of the content it has and you will likely be refused support from now on.

Well thanks anyway dude.

Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.