MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeking partner for gaming community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently starting up a gaming community and have a lot of experience in this field. I've helped out with many different communities in the past and even ran some of my own. Now I'm currently looking to start up a large community, something that has been my goal for a while. The gaming community will support all types of gaming platforms, we will also offer game reviews and more. We have game servers that we're hosting for games such as Team Fortress 2 and Counter-Strike Source.

Enough about me and the community. I'm looking for a partner who is experienced in this field and knows a lot about games in general. They need some knowledge in forum management since we're a forum based website. If you have no knowledge of the current software, I'd be glad to show you the ropes. I need someone who can advertise and get our name out there. Overall, we need someone who is knowledgeable of games, websites, and forums.

The community is currently known as Plug N Pwn and we have the main part of the website layed out, working on a custom theme. We're planning on changing the name within the next week to suit the gaming genre a bit more.

For those who are curious about what's in it for you. Well my partner doesn't need to dish out any money for the website or servers since I've got the expenses set aside from money I put away for this project. You get to be apart of something cool, and if it takes off a potential for future gigs in other gaming communities.

Now that I've mumbled on about the community, what I'm looking for, and just random nonsense. Just post in this topic if you're interested and send me a PM with some experience that you've had.

Thank you,
KoZ
What will make this community different from the others? What feature will hook the members to keep coming back?
As mentioned up above, we host a bunch of gameservers for multiple game platforms. The servers are pretty active, but we haven't provided a website for our players to visit yet.
You could consider my hosting service. I could open up a hosting account for you in my server. You just need to buy a domain.
I see that you design themes? Well then you just need to design a theme for my post2host website, that is all, and you get hosting for free

pm me for details
Currently we are not in need of any hosting at this time. If something happens in the near future I will try and contact you.

I've also received quite a few PMs from people over the course of the night. I've responded to all the PMs with what you wanted to know. If anyone has any other questions feel free to post in this topic or drop a PM in my inbox.