MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: stretch the forum to full up the monitor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

My forum's display is 100% full screen when the resolution is 1024x768 pxl.but on a higher resolution, the size of the forum is remain the same and the background will be shown.

question.
how to stretch the forum display so it will shown as full screen regardless the resolution choose so the background will be hidden at the back of the forum??

p/s already edit the width in #panel in global.css but no changes.
When you say forums display you meen container correct? Can you post your url so I can have a look?
When you say forums display you meen container correct? Can you post your url so I can have a look?
sure..the URL is celapakit.net

p/s just FYI, i had also try to edit the #container part.put the width to 100% but still doesn't work.
Hmm. I cant seem to see the problem. It's probbably something really easy. I'm just a bit tired. Hopefully someone a bit more expreinced will see this and find the problem.
in your css find #wrapper and change the width from 998px to 100%

(2011-12-31, 03:15 AM)jdzine Wrote: [ -> ]in your css find #wrapper and change the width from 998px to 100%

already do that before..still not working.
It should change the forum to full width now you also have the container set top 100%.
(2011-12-31, 08:11 AM)jdzine Wrote: [ -> ]It should change the forum to full width now you also have the container set top 100%.

hold on a sec. i try to do it now...take 2-3 minutes.
#container 100%, #Wrapper 100%...no changes happen...
all in global.css,right?
Yeah global.css. There might be an issue with your theme. Make sure you've got the margins correct.
Just checked your forum css again, seems you didnt change the wrapper. try again.
(2011-12-31, 11:47 AM)roggers Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah global.css. There might be an issue with your theme. Make sure you've got the margins correct.
Just checked your forum css again, seems you didnt change the wrapper. try again.
okay.now it is done. but how to make the menu (Home, Forum, Games, Radio, Search, Memberlist and help) to be align at center.
Pages: 1 2