MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post reputation not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've enabled post reputations in the configuration, but the Rep button is not being displayed next to the PM and Find buttons. I'm using the latest version and the default theme.
Check if {$post['button_rep']} is present in your postbit template. It is also worth checking the contents of your postbit_rep_button template.
That code was missing. I added it to postbit_classic and it works fine. Thanks!
I have enabled reputations, and the button does not appear for me either. Have tried adding {$post['button_rep']} to all the above postbit templates with no change
^ give a test user account so that someone can check it - btw, you should have started a thread for the issue
(2013-10-21, 11:59 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ give a test user account so that someone can check it - btw, you should have started a thread for the issue

Hi, sorry - good point. I posted under this thread as the title seemed accurate, whatever the specifics of the first poster's issue

My issue is possibly compounded by the fact that I am using a custom theme - though reputation button missing on default theme as well

There is an open forum on my site that does not require registration
http://www.nzarchitecture.net.nz
^ reputation button is available to registered members only (not visible to the guests)
(2013-10-21, 12:28 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ reputation button is available to registered members only (not visible to the guests)
Ahh - ok

Username test
password testytest

thanks
check whether the Reputation Functionality is disabled from Configuration >> Reputation Settings
Edit: delayed response
@ArchPrime, re-check reputation settings at below locations

admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> reputation

admin panel >> users & groups >> groups >> Edit User Group (click on a group)
--> Users and Permissions (tab) --> Reputation System
Pages: 1 2