MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Technical diffuculties installing mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi im having issue and this is what i get during the installation

Error

There seems to be one or more errors with the database configuration information that you supplied:
•Could not connect to the database server at 'mysql3.000webhost.com' with the supplied username and password. Are you sure the hostname and user details are correct?

Once the above are corrected, continue with the installation.

this is during data configuration step.
I have input databases and i dont understand how it does not work.
There's nothing we can do about this as we don't know what your database details are any more than you do. You'll need to ask your host.
(2011-12-30, 08:57 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing we can do about this as we don't know what your database details are any more than you do. You'll need to ask your host.

what if i were to let you in would you be able to set it u for me....
I trust you more just because your staff and im really desperate to set this up
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit: actually it says that i have to wait 24hr-48 for my web domain to transfer nameservers.
The nameservers will have nothing to do with it, if you're able to access the installer then you can already access the site, you've just not got the right details. I can have a look if you want but if you're just using the details you've been given it's your host you'd need to talk to still.