MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB 1.3 to MyBB RC4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
WHEN??!!
I think this project has been cancelled
These converters take a long time to create and test. Don't give up on the project yet. AaronC has said he will post updates when he can, so just have a little patience. Wink
Musicalmidget Wrote:These converters take a long time to create and test. Don't give up on the project yet. AaronC has said he will post updates when he can, so just have a little patience. Wink

I hope so because I realy want this convertor
but this thread was opened 12-03-2004 02:56 AM Sad
at least can AaronC tell us how much did he finish ??
Aparently, Aaron has stopped using the internet, because he got "board" of it. So the project can be taken up by anyway I would think. So go for it Braese.
I have a board pending to convert from IPB 1.3 to MyBB RC4. The real reason I have posted in this thread happens so I can get a notification by email.

Hopefully, someone does continue the project. Smile
Marth Wrote:I have a board pending to convert from IPB 1.3 to MyBB RC4. The real reason I have posted in this thread happens so I can get a notification by email.

Hopefully, someone does continue the project. Smile

im working on it, hope i can give you more info soon. for now it converts users, settings and forums correctly.
This is good news Braese
I don't mind about the avatars and signatures, but I'll be waiting for threads and posts to be able to be transferred.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5