MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cannot make a thread...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hallo all... i have a new forum at www.kula-banjar.com/forum/....for the first thread i can make ... and then the second thread.. i cannot make ... after i write thread and then click "post thread"... my forum blank and the url just like "http://kula-banjar.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=2&processed=1" ....preview post not any problem...

I'am using free host from host1free....

For sample this user id and the password if you want to try
user: banjarmovie
pass :laptopmerica

Any Suggestions?.. thanks before...
check if folders & files have correct CHMOD permissions

AND
run file verification tool from tools & maintenance section of admin panel to check for changed / corrupt files ..
i wan check file and this is the result
wasaka####amel/inc/class_page.php ==> Changed
wasaka###amel/index.php == >Changed

Note :wasaka###amel = admin folder that was i changed

wasaka####amel/inc/class_page.php ==> Changed : is that crash because install plugin registry secure plugin or change the admin folder?...

wasaka###amel/index.php == >Changed : i never change this file...

How to repair?..

^ replace the files which you have not modified from a fresh download of your myBB's version ..

registration security questions plugin does not modify any system files. ALSO check if there are any
unknown php / java script files . if you are not sure about it then ask your web host to check for
any malicious files ..
(2011-12-31, 02:51 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ replace the files which you have not modified from a fresh download of your myBB's version ..

registration security questions plugin does not modify any system files. ALSO check if there are any
unknown php / java script files . if you are not sure about it then ask your web host to check for
any malicious files ..

Thanks.. yup.. maybe the host problem.. i cannot create or dellete folder.. the folder is frozen... thanks..