MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: General Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow Austinw your site was just hacked talk about little kids on here. This place should be for review on how to make your site better not to offer you money for it just to take what traffic you do have. I find that really offensive that some one would ever offer you $20 for all the hard work you put into your site. Yes you are new to this but no one will become a great mybb developer over night thats why they have this site so people can learn and over time make there site really good and work there way to the top. I cant stand these hackers that have to come by and pick on the weak I mean I know that is the world we live in but come on. Dont hack sites that have never done anything to you. Who ever hacked this site I hope you get a virus.
(2012-01-02, 06:14 AM)Austinw Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like we have some kids on here that have no life and want to bash on peoples work, ok maybe its not all that great but i'm new at this and working my way up.. oh by the way grow up guys adults dont act like kids Smile

No one was insulting you, and we're not "kids". I never said anything about you being "new at this" and never dissed your site, although I do think another general discussion forum is destined for failure since there's such MASSIVE competition out there, not just big sites, absolutely loads of mediocre general discussion forums. It's a packed niche. Don't take offence, I was simply questioning mebes on buying a brand new forum, it's bound to not have much traffic or posts yet. Good luck anyway.

(2012-01-03, 09:31 PM)thexinfo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow Austinw your site was just hacked talk about little kids on here. This place should be for review on how to make your site better not to offer you money for it just to take what traffic you do have. I find that really offensive that some one would ever offer you $20 for all the hard work you put into your site. Yes you are new to this but no one will become a great mybb developer over night thats why they have this site so people can learn and over time make there site really good and work there way to the top. I cant stand these hackers that have to come by and pick on the weak I mean I know that is the world we live in but come on. Dont hack sites that have never done anything to you. Who ever hacked this site I hope you get a virus.

No one said he can't develop the site further, don't just post nonsense for the fun of it. Probably was rude for mebes to offer to buy his site in public, should of been done via PM. No need to make a scene though.
Pages: 1 2