MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal.php as Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-01-01, 03:06 PM)SuperEngineer 64 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah ok. But why sould I delete or rename my portal.php? There is no szenario, why I should not have my portal.php anymore. It works, so I will ever have an portal.php in my maindirectory.

when you put something in ".htaccess" file, it will work for all your subfolders, try to open "link_to_your_forum/images/" you will see a listing of all what you have inside your images/ folder instead of the blank page...

That's because you told your server (via .htaccess), ONLY open portal.php as my directory index, otherwise don't do anything
Ah, thanks! Thats quiet important to know... Smile

1) I tryed to open www.domain.tld/images -> Forbidden. (also with / after images)
2) I changed the code like reccoment
3) I tryed to open www.domain.tld/images -> www.domain.tld reload

I can open http://www.domain.tld/images/add_buddy.gif, but not just 'images'.

Is that an error? Did I something wrong?
If you've followed my post earlier, you will not see the file directory in the images folder and will redirect you to the index page instead.
I followed your post, and did it exactly like that. It redirect me to the "portal.php", whats my 'index'. So: www.domain.tld.
Pages: 1 2