MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTB] Buying your forum! (Whole forum or just the DB + domain)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm frightened to feel this thread may go offtopic but should the OP really care about that if he doesn't belong to those mentioned Countries ?
(2012-03-12, 07:29 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I'm frightened to feel this thread may go offtopic but should the OP really care about that if he doesn't belong to those mentioned Countries ?

It doesn't matter, because MyBB can't allow the selling of it here. Because of where MyBB is hosted.
I believe that it only belongs to the mentioned countried here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-73958-p...#pid595559 Am I right?

Alos, I do have a pretty decent budget so feel free to offer.
I think there's a bigger problem and that you're asking the wrong question.

What is it that you're really wanting to do?
Instantly have a bigger memberbase?
(2012-03-12, 05:25 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-12, 10:07 AM)mukilol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-12, 08:46 AM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]It is unlikely that you will find someone. People rarely sell good forum
You will be better off if you start your own Smile

I already own a pretty decent forum, looking for databases now to merge them Wink

You do know that you MUST require all users of this to be notified and give them the option to reject this merge ?

BS IMO. If you buy the full forum it should be fine, otherwise hiring someone to manage your site would make it illegal since they have DB access.
Still looking to buy.
Pages: 1 2