MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTB] Buying your forum! (Whole forum or just the DB + domain)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey!

As the title says, I am willing to buy your forum or just the database + domain. The niche should be general talking forum, like gaming, graphics, coding and stuff like that.

Feel free to post below or PM me with YOUR forum URL + price.
Still looking to buy! Feel free to PM me if you have something to offer.
It is unlikely that you will find someone. People rarely sell good forum
You will be better off if you start your own Smile
(2012-03-12, 08:46 AM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]It is unlikely that you will find someone. People rarely sell good forum

I already own a pretty decent forum, looking for databases now to merge them Wink
I know a few people who own a forum, with good specs.
Leave me a message and i'll get back to you.

Thanks!
How much budget you have? xx$ or xxx$ ?
here i have $XXXX
....... $0.001

lol just kidding Toungue
(2012-03-12, 10:07 AM)mukilol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-12, 08:46 AM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]It is unlikely that you will find someone. People rarely sell good forum

I already own a pretty decent forum, looking for databases now to merge them Wink

You do know that you MUST require all users of this to be notified and give them the option to reject this merge ?
(2012-03-12, 05:25 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]

You do know that you MUST require all users of this to be notified and give them the option to reject this merge ?

Says who?

(2012-03-12, 07:20 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-12, 05:25 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]

Says who?

Says the US and UK government. See http://community.mybb.com/thread-73958-p...#pid595559
Pages: 1 2