MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User cannot post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When this used try's to post he gets this error. I have no idea where to even begin looking. Thanks in advance.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696...hread.jpg/
Is he using Google Chrome? Some people have reported the same issue when using Google Chrome. Whether he's using it or not, ask him to try a different web browser.

Also, to rule out plugins as a cause, go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > General Configuration > Disable All Plugins > Yes. Then ask him to try again - if using a different browser didn't fix it already.
Also now I have another error. When I try to save usergroups I get,

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'showinbirthdaylist' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET type='2', title='Onyx', description='ForumKorner Onyx Membership.', namestyle='{username}', usertitle='Onyx', stars='7', starimage='images/stars/onyx.png', image='/images/ranks/Onyx.png', isbannedgroup='0', canview='1', canviewthreads='1', canviewprofiles='1', candlattachments='1', canpostthreads='1', canpostreplys='1', canpostattachments='1', canratethreads='1', caneditposts='1', candeleteposts='1', candeletethreads='1', caneditattachments='1', canpostpolls='1', canvotepolls='1', canundovotes='1', canusepms='1', cansendpms='1', cantrackpms='1', candenypmreceipts='1', pmquota='2500', maxpmrecipients='50', cansendemail='1', maxemails='10', canviewmemberlist='1', canviewcalendar='0', canaddevents='0', canbypasseventmod='0', canmoderateevents='0', canviewonline='1', canviewwolinvis='1', canviewonlineips='0', cancp='0', issupermod='0', cansearch='1', canusercp='1', canuploadavatars='1', canchangename='1', showforumteam='1', usereputationsystem='1', cangivereputations='1', reputationpower='5', maxreputationsday='6', maxreputationsperuser='0', maxreputationsperthread='5', attachquota='5000', cancustomtitle='1', canwarnusers='0', canreceivewarnings='1', maxwarningsday='0', canmodcp='0', showinbirthdaylist='0', canoverridepm='0', canusesig='0', canusesigxposts='0', signofollow='0', candisplaygroup='1' WHERE gid='19'
(2011-12-31, 09:34 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]Is he using Google Chrome? Some people have reported the same issue when using Google Chrome. Whether he's using it or not, ask him to try a different web browser.

Also, to rule out plugins as a cause, go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > General Configuration > Disable All Plugins > Yes. Then ask him to try again - if using a different browser didn't fix it already.

Alright I will try that right now.
Please create a new thread for that. It's a completely different issue.
That SQL error is there because you haven't upgraded properly. Upload all 1.6.5 files again from a fresh download, and go to yoursite.com/install/upgrade.php and run the upgrade script again, choose 1.6.4 from the version list.
(2011-12-31, 09:46 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]That SQL error is there because you haven't upgraded properly. Upload all 1.6.5 files again from a fresh download, and go to yoursite.com/install/upgrade.php and run the upgrade script again, choose 1.6.4 from the version list.

Alright thank you. I will do this now.
That worked. Thanks matt!