MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin panel and plugin problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also have old plugins still showing in the plugin list when I uninstalled them. I probably have that problem with forgetting to deactivate plugins and wiping them out and that's the cause of the plugins remaining on the list. Is there any way I can fix that?

I have the newest version for my board.

Thanks in advance and a happy new year to everyone (less than 5 hours remaining!) Smile

~ Alan.

Edited: All plugins that weren't working now work! A shout out to pavemen for his script! It worked perfectly. Big Grin
go to you cpanel and make sure the files are delited from the plugin files
(2012-01-01, 01:08 AM)spyrogems Wrote: [ -> ]go to you cpanel and make sure the files are delited from the plugin files

Or use your preferred FTP program. FTP programs are faster than signing into cPanel, and then clicking file manager, and then navigating through it.

Any plugin that you do not want to be listed should not have a file in the ./inc/plugins folder.
I would recommend deleting its language files and tasks too (if applicable). To figure out which lang files to delete, just download the plugin again, and look at the files inside and delete them from your server if you no longer want/need them.
I'll give that a shot, thanks! Smile

Edited: The old plugins do not show up anymore in the list of settings in the admin panel. Thanks. Smile