MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best ad networks to work with?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone Smile

Just curious what you think are the best ad networks to work with? I've been working with Good Adsense but I really hope there are BETTER options out there... While searching many options are available so I am just wondering what you guys have experience with?

Thanx!
Adsense is the best by a country mile mate.
If you're not banned from AdSense go for it and be polite... They're the best
Adsense will be your only ad network until you reach critical mass on your forums. If you are on that stage, mix in CPM based ads from Casale and BurstMedia for example.

Generally, those ad networks require high traffic from your forum. About X,XXX of unique visitors and XXX,XXX of pageviews.
if you have a lot of traffic like over 1.000.000 pageviews, you can even contact an ads agency.
My recommendation are these three;
1. Adsense
2. Bidvertiser
3. Chitika
VigLink is great if there's a lot of merchandise discussion among your forums; eBay, Amazon, Gamestop, etc

It pays by commission, it doesn't hurt to give it a shot anyway, FREE.
Infolinks is also good but I recommend enabling it only for guests.
AdSense for low page views. Once you get to around 50,000 - 100,000 PVs a month you can then contact others.
One of my sites is kind of adult oriented, well initially it was just photos and bios of models, but later on content got a bit too sexual and so it got kicked off adsense Sad Any recommendations as to who would be best for such content?
Pages: 1 2