MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: gamerone.net Forums - Welcome to gamerone.net a.k.a www.G1UK.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today we have reviewed MyBB Forum Software and gave it 5 out of 5 stars!
http://www.forum-software.org/mybb/user-...mment-3560

After over 1 year of using the MyBB forum software, we proudly support it and I feel the time is right to showcase my gaming community's forum with all your happy forum professionals!

What better time to introduce my forum than the 1st January 2012, the first day of the new year? So I proudly welcome you to gamerone.net which a sweet team of people including myself have worked hard creating and maintaining, but also played hard enjoying its features with everyone.

Here's a screenshot of how the forum looks today. (01/01/2012)
It is also attached if you prefer viewing it inside the MyBB Community Forum.

[Image: ?dm=ZTRQ]

The gamerone.net community welcome everyone to join and it is about sharing all sorts of experiences in life with categories and forums to suit many desires! I'm always looking for more people to join and enjoy making threads and posting with us to improve the forum. We try to post topical threads on a regular basis, on the belief that persistence does us good! I'd love to see more members regularly using the forum. So if I have convinced you to come join us then please do let us know this about you in your thread at "The Presentations Area"! And I do look forward to seeing you take part in our discussion and best categories of talk forums.

Welcome to gamerone.net a.k.a www.G1UK.com

Thank you for your time.
I voted myself 5 stars because I have put over 234897234897293847 hours of work into my forums.

Someone else has rated the thread 1 star, and left no comment either, because now it is 3 out of 5 overall.

Please leave your comments, feedback and suggestions. I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Remember to use the feedback template provided here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html
nice design.