MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Keep getting logged out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep trying to sign into acp and sometimes it lets me go to home page in the acp but when i click different tabs it makes me login again and then doesnt work.

site: 360general.com
Your cookie domain and path are completely wrong.

Please see this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html
(2012-01-01, 08:13 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]Your cookie domain and path are completely wrong.

Please see this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html

I just fixed them both but it still isnt working. i notices after i login to the acp it goes from 360general.com/admin to 360general.com/360/admin
You have to change it in the ./inc/settings.php file first. You should then confirm the changes in the Admin CP.
(2012-01-01, 08:19 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]You have to change it in the ./inc/settings.php file first. You should then confirm the changes in the Admin CP.

i changed the settings.php file tothe right cookie info and im still getting /360/admin and it makes me login everytime.

Is there a way you can fix this for me?
Yes, I can take a look. Post your Admin CP and FTP login details in the Private Inquiries forum and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
ok just posted ftp info
For the record, and for anyone who might find this in a later search, OP figured it out right after posting the login details in the Private Inquiries forum. He just had to delete his browser cookies. Smile
(2012-01-01, 10:59 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]For the record, and for anyone who might find this in a later search, OP figured it out right after posting the login details in the Private Inquiries forum. He just had to delete his browser cookies. Smile

That is the most annoying part when you make a change to something -- and then you realize "*doink* I just needed to clear my cache and cookies!"...

Glad the OP got it resolved in the end.