MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The target amount?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What would you say is your targeted amount of posts at the end of let's say, a month? 1k posts, 2k, 5k?

Please note I mean a brand new forum after its first month.

Discuss Smile.

I dont have any targett , our target is to solve members issue for free, that may be anykind.
The amount in a month, or total after the month?
Quote:your targeted amount of posts at the end of let's say, a month

Wink. At the end of a month. Just created a forum, been up for exactly one month, how many posts would you want in total, and what average-per-day would you like? Obviously let's be realistic, it's more about what's a general good and bad amount. Any of us can say we'd want 100k posts in a month. But realistically what would please you and what wouldn't?

Edit: Just realized what you were confused with, sorry, meant a brand new site in its first month.
10,000 is reasonable.
(2012-01-01, 10:49 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]10,000 is reasonable.

That is about 30x more than I have in a few months... But I haven't advertised it a whole lot yet either.
That's just my own expectations.

[Image: tskT2.png]
That's very good stats for the first month. Judging by those you should of reached 100k posts in like 6 months?
Not quite, the opening was huge and even now it's hard to match it.
Did you do anything different? Or just everyone excited that you made a site and wanted to take part? Lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4