MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usergroup Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, Where can I find usergroup images ? thats the only thing left that i need then I'm done .
Bump .
Seriously? Seven minutes and you're already bumping your thread? Jeez, calm down...

You probably would have gotten a response already if you had made yourself clear. What do you mean by "Where can I find usergroup images"? Do you need a place to download some images or do you want to know how to setup a usergroup image?
Where to find usergroup images & I bumped it because everytime I create a thread NO ONE ever replies for help .
Bump .
Maybe try looking in the images/groupimages folder on your forum. If that's not what you're looking for, then you need to take some more time to explain your question in more detail so that we can understand how to answer your question.
I think he wants usergroup images like this:
[Image: team-developer.png]

You can look on the mods page -> http://mods.mybb.com/ if you can't find there, try to Google, if you still can't find, you will have to make them yourself.