MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who needs Banner/Logos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who needs banner/logos? Im bored and need something to do.
I am debating about getting a new one. Right now, mine is a super basic one (my graphics skills are lacking). My site name is... you could guess.. GamerVoid. I kind of vision a black hole/galaxy in the logo. It needs to match a bluish background.

If you need any other details, then ask me. I am interested in what you can come up with.
Wouldn't mind a side-ladder banner for WWE Forums Smile.
(2012-01-02, 03:59 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]I am debating about getting a new one. Right now, mine is a super basic one (my graphics skills are lacking). My site name is... you could guess.. GamerVoid. I kind of vision a black hole/galaxy in the logo. It needs to match a bluish background.

If you need any other details, then ask me. I am interested in what you can come up with.

Yes I do have one question, I would like to see the theme.
Here are my suggestions without the theme (if i see the theme that would really be helpful also i can probably do alot more.)

[attachment=25214]
You can see it at http://gamervoid.com
Sorry, my link that was in my sig is replaced with my shouting Wink
Well... If you could snip that black hole and put it into one of these banners then it will probably do good! Just font re-changing.

Not that good but here you go:

[attachment=25216]

[attachment=25217]

[attachment=25218]

That was a really nice black whole you found. I will probably crack open Gimp tomorrow and complete the design (turning backgrounds to alpha, etc.)

Thanks for your help/time!
(2012-01-02, 08:56 PM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]That was a really nice black whole you found. I will probably crack open Gimp tomorrow and complete the design (turning backgrounds to alpha, etc.)

Thanks for your help/time!

your welcome.
Is this free?
Yes this is free.
Pages: 1 2