MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do me a favor guys? <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Close staff!

Thanks!
Running a forum and doing it the wrong way.
What am I doing wrong?
I guess what he's implying is how you got yourself into this situation?
(2012-01-02, 07:19 PM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]What am I doing wrong?

The forum is 30 days old, I think its normal that it isn't that active in this short time.

N.
(2012-01-02, 07:19 PM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]What am I doing wrong?

Begging (no offense) for posts. A good admin should try to get posts by advertising and making people join and post by themselves.
Asking people, "Please post in my forum, i need posts...." is a bad administrative practice.
Good theme...whats the theme name?
How does needing members relate to needing money for hosting?
Does it cost money to use your site or something?

Your niche is a terrible one anyway, can't see it having any chance of being a success.
"School of Help", just think about where kids socialize, and where they "connect" to get help. It's all social networking sites these days.

Forums can still compete, if they offer things that the Social Network places already don't.

But kids, teenagers, they already completely socialize about their school life on Facebook, Twitter, and whatever else is out there.
I've known teachers to "friend" their students as well.
(2012-01-03, 02:21 AM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]The forum is 30 days old, I think its normal that it isn't that active in this short time.

N.

If its normal then why are you looking for help ? Confused

(2012-01-03, 04:16 AM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Good theme...whats the theme name?

Its custom theme I think.
Pages: 1 2