MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks Plugin Help Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you tell me this of uninstall and recount you may damage your database then, you have to fix this, well i can tell you this.

Go to phpmyadmin or some editor of databases, go and rename thx table if exists, and in user verify for new thx fields to rename too, and then you have a new Install and activate plugin, do this, and then you can fix your database problem, finally you have to copy the contents of thx tables, this task can be do it by yourself, and then i can check it out, because till now you have broken your database (at least on thanks plugin functionabillity). As i say when i have the same problem, can fix it, i say what i do in some forums with the same trouble and i fix it xD.
Ehm Neo... I've arrived here but ..
what should I do? Toungue (Kowak = newbie in phpmyadmin)
http://gyazo.com/a1410f48c36e4d4d156a019a37b6a751.png

Do I have to change here the name?
http://gyazo.com/b038cbd2fa904fc7f45460c42a0decbd.png

And then I didn't understand the parte
Quote: and in user verify for new thx fields to rename too
Yes, you can rename it there, then you have to go to mybb_users there is a field named thx too, you have to do the same, or drop it if you wish as you say me on another message, delete mybb_thx table and on mybb_users do the same on field thx, and then install plugin again.

I see your plugin list, and i have to test more than one plugin, because i dont have any of your plugins xD, but i know editor, pro stats and Google SEO if you condigured fine does not have any trouble.

You only do that and tell me what happens, cheers.
It damn WORKS!
Check my site man Smile
I do what i can, its good to see you can fix this error xD.

I go to your site now to see how it works now xD and i hope this hel to many users with same problem.
hai i had also get error like this

maybe can u elaborate more about edit the phpmyadmin

i am so scary to edit this ...
You only have to select and rename the tables and no matter what you do because you don't delete anything.

When you rename it to thx_bak or something like that your fields and tables as image you can do the same, then you can solve this issue, if you have some troubble don't move any and tell someone who knows about this to do for you.
(2012-01-02, 10:15 PM)ebildude123 Wrote: [ -> ]When a member on my forum thanks someone they get:
'TypeError: xml is null'
but before that they get
'an Error had occured please contact administrator"

I followed instructions on another thread that told me to check for pthx table in mybb_posts and it was there.

Any help?

Thanks.

EDIT:

I also have <script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/thx.js"></script>{$newpmmsg}
in header include so that will not be the reason as well.

Open jscripts/thx.js and find:

xml=response.responseXML;

Replace:

var parser = new DOMParser();
		xml = parser.parseFromString(response.responseText, "application/xml");

Have Fun! :-)
Pages: 1 2