MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff Avatar Size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've looked around and can't seem to find anything, sorry if I missed something I'm sure this had to have been asked before. How can I set a different Maximum Avatar size for each usergroup? I want to give all my higher staff the availability of a large avatar, as well as contributors, but I don't want users to have them, or even some of my lower groups such as Article Contributor, and League Member.
If you only want to give different avatar sizes when uploading, you will need a plugin or file(s) modification(s).

If you only want avatars to be shown in different sizes you can archieve it using template conditionals for example (what requieres a plugin as well, a existing one).
This isn't available with MyBB core - not without a plugin or file modification.

If you would like me to post a series of template changes that would make it possible in the latest version of MyBB (1.6.5), let me know.
Hm, that's disappointing. Sad Thanks for the answer though. I hope this is planned for 1.6.x at some point, because it would be pretty useful and has been a feature of vB since 3.8 (Or sooner).

I don't guess there's an existing plugin for accomplishing this?

rovyjh I don't have the Template Conditionals plugin, so I don't know that this would help me. If you could direct me to the plugin, though (If it's free), then yes, I'd love that. Big Grin
Can you confirm which MyBB version you're using?
Using 1.6.5
[No longer needed.]