MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pluginuploader message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just like this thread

http://community.mybb.com/thread-108946-page-2.html

i am getting an error in Firefox and Chrome saying my password is wrong when uploading a plugin.

works fine in IE 9

uninstalled and reinstalled plugin.

tried the modified pluginuploader.php (debugging) version and get an error message pertaining to line 39

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_breadcrumb_item() on a non-object in /home/fellview/public_html/upload/inc/plugins/pluginuploader.php on line 39

tried the final "fixed" php file and the same error.

as i said it works fine in IE and i tried all the fixes in that post reset the password etc tried the SQL queries but no help.

i can get along with IE 9 but this only seemed to happen after i merged 2 users (after i had converted from E107)

i merged the original admin user from my E107 board to the admin account that was created during the original conversion. Not sure if this is anything to do with it

any ideas?

everything else seems just fine.
Sorry Wrong forum please feel free to move if needed.
thanks for moving this
For the password thing, just clear your cookies.

For the PHP error, have you modified any MyBB files?? Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification > run this, does it say any files are changed?? Because that's nothing I can fix, there must be something weird with your files if that's happening.
Oh, hang on, no you've put the file in the wrong place. As it says in that thread, the file is supposed to replace ./admin/modules/config/pluginuploader.php, but you've replaced ./inc/plugins/pluginuploader.php with the file in that thread. Download the plugin again and reupload the files to the correct locations.

Was gonna say, really weird error to be getting otherwise.
i have modofied the style on my board somehat ( i did suspect that) and to be fair i can live with the problem.

my other board 1.6.5 also has no issues whatsoever with the plugin so i know the plugin is fine. i do think it has a lot to do with the Admins accounts.

my original account was called Admin (from my e107 board) and the admin account created for the Merger was called Transfer. with the Transfer account i could upload fine as it was the super admin account whilst my original Admin account was not the super admin. So i merged the Admin into the Transfer account and then renamed the Transfer account back to Admin.

confusing i know but i just find it weird that i can use IE9 but not FF4 or chrome lol. thanks for your help i do have a database i can go back to if i decide to change it back so not to worried.

all i get with the Verification tool is

Quote:portal.php Changed
admin/modules/config/plugins.php Changed

will reset my cookies etc and see what happens.

lol ok cancel my last post will do that.
Matt thanks a lot the debug information i can send if you like but the second of the php files seems to have fixed my issue many thanks for your time.
Shouldn't need the debug output now, I know what the problem from that thread was now, clearing your cookies should be what fixes it.