MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FBConnect vulnerability fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since Nayar has not released an updated plugin and since none of the plugin files for FBConnect contain license information I am assuming it was released under GNU/GPL and I am therefore attaching the updated file I sent him so everyone can have access to it.

I have not altered any of the header but have noted the two locations where I have made changes. I am running this modified file on my site without any issues.

So,if you have FBConnect installed, or want to install it, use the attached file and overwrite the existing one in

MYBB_ROOT/fbcore/
I think Nayar had already updated this plugin. The latest version on his site is 1.6.1 and one of his posts says:

Nayar Wrote:Plugin updated to 1.6.1
- Fixed XSS registration bug
- Moved ./fbconnect.php to ./fbcore/
about time. I sent it to him 2 months ago and I had not heard anything about it.
thanks for share pavemen. bookmark first Smile
tanx My friend[Image: loveshower.gif]
So this file is a vulnerability fix after Nayar´s 1.6.1 version?...or is it exactly part of the 1.6.1 version?. I have the 1.6.1 installed and I´m not sure if I have to download this file. I´m confused.
No, it does basically the same thing as the 1.6.1 update.
TYVM GamerVoid
(2012-02-17, 02:37 AM)Sammyed Wrote: [ -> ]TYVM GamerVoid

Glad to help Smile
So where can you actually download this plugin?

I tried the site if the creator and it's a mess

S
Pages: 1 2