MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VUBSCS - Computer Science Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VUBSCS - Computer Science Community

[Image: 1zh1duh.png]

Honesty speaking, I posted here only for feedback on my new theme :p

LINK >> VUBSCS
"Our members have made a total of 3,412 posts in 1,443 threads.
We currently have 520 members registered."

Are you sure you're the "Largest Computer Science Community"?

As for the theme, I dislike it. It's a bit too cramped with too much to look at, though I like the idea of tabs being on the side.
To add what has been said, bad domain.

IMO, get rid of the radio and shout box, concentrate on your forum.
Hey,

Just a few things I noticed out of place.

1) The sections on the footer should allow for links to be followed by clicking on the general area rather than the text (See About Us, Our Social Network, Contact Us & Join Us).

2) I think you should get rid of the floating text at the top. It makes for a very unprofessional look.

3) The Login and Register buttons in the header are a few pixels off. Maybe lower the padding on these?

4) The border on the trow1 css class is a bit light. Maybe darken it up a bit to make the sections more defined?

5) The text on the footer copyright information isn't the same throughout and doesn't look professional. Maybe make this the same?

Theme is too cramped looking on my iPad.
Thanks For suggestions Big Grin
Every thing on the theme is quite big but I like the way you use sidebar-tabs and colors.

Good Luck!
(2012-01-04, 01:10 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Every thing on the theme is quite big but I like the way you use sidebar-tabs and colors.

Good Luck!

thanks