MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
360general.com

In the acp under the Forums and Posts tab, and User and Groups tab, the options button next to usernames and forums is not working. For example when i want to edit a member and i click options nothing comes up like edit member or anything. What can i do to fix this?
(2012-01-04, 01:30 AM)kyle1333 Wrote: [ -> ]360general.com

In the acp under the Forums and Posts tab, and User and Groups tab, the options button next to usernames and forums is not working. For example when i want to edit a member and i click options nothing comes up like edit member or anything. What can i do to fix this?
Do you have javascript disabled?
do you mean enabled in my browser or forum?
(2012-01-04, 03:51 AM)kyle1333 Wrote: [ -> ]do you mean enabled in my browser or forum?
In your browser Smile
(2012-01-04, 03:56 AM)DavidTobin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-04, 03:51 AM)kyle1333 Wrote: [ -> ]do you mean enabled in my browser or forum?
In your browser Smile

it is enabled on my web browser... i cant figure out whats wrong
Are you using Chrome? If so, could you go to a page with one of those option buttons and open your developer console (Ctrl + Shift + J). Then click on the options button and see if any errors show in the console? If an error shows, could you then post it here?
(2012-01-04, 04:04 AM)DavidTobin Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using Chrome? If so, could you go to a page with one of those option buttons and open your developer console (Ctrl + Shift + J). Then click on the options button and see if any errors show in the console? If an error shows, could you then post it here?

i use firefox... anywayto do developer thing on here?
(2012-01-04, 04:10 AM)kyle1333 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-04, 04:04 AM)DavidTobin Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using Chrome? If so, could you go to a page with one of those option buttons and open your developer console (Ctrl + Shift + J). Then click on the options button and see if any errors show in the console? If an error shows, could you then post it here?

i use firefox... anywayto do developer thing on here?
I believe it is also Ctrl + Shift + J in Firefox Smile
Error: Event.observe is not a function
Source File: http://360general.com/admin/jscripts/admincp.js
Line: 23

but there are much more too

(2012-01-04, 04:21 AM)kyle1333 Wrote: [ -> ]Error: Event.observe is not a function
Source File: http://360general.com/admin/jscripts/admincp.js
Line: 23

but there are much more too
Hey,

Could you list any other errors. Make sure these are errors only and not warnings or log info!
Pages: 1 2