MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Audentio Design Theme! (5 year Anniversary)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello everyone!

We will be giving away a free product of your choosing with standard support! The catch is that you have to like us on facebook, follow us on twitter, and subscribe to our mailing list! The lucky winner will be picked randomly from our mailing list!

If you are selected and would like to wait for other products, we will credit your account with 30 Audentio Design credits.

So here are the links for our facebook, twitter, and mailing list:

Twitter: @Audentio
Facebook: Audentio
Mailing List: Sign Up Page

The drawing will take place February 14th, our 5 year anniversary!

Oh, and if you aren't interested in a free product, we just might also do a free custom theme. But SSSHHHHHH don't tell!
Done, done, and done!
Done! + Done! + Done!

(2012-01-04, 05:42 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]If you are selected and would like to wait for other products, we will credit your account with 30 Audentio Design credits.

By "credits" do you mean the winner will have a chance to get "30" themes from your theme's database ?
All done Big Grin
(2012-01-04, 07:04 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Done! + Done! + Done!

(2012-01-04, 05:42 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]If you are selected and would like to wait for other products, we will credit your account with 30 Audentio Design credits.

By "credits" do you mean the winner will have a chance to get "30" themes from your theme's database ?

No he means credits that can be used to purchase products

Audentio has these amazing deals that products are cheaper when you put money ("credits") into your account before buying...

so think of credits as money in your audentio account for buying products
Brilliant!
Done! Big Grin
What if I don't have FB Toungue
Then make one and like him Wink

Also, Done+Done+Done Big Grin
What if I don't have a Twitter? How can I still join this giveaway? I believe that it would be very useful to my site to have a premium theme (without the cost). Are there any alternatives?
Pages: 1 2 3 4