MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Navigation text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: j5k0ue.png]

See where the circled text is how can i move it to the area that is scribbled in and make it one line?
Seeing as your forum's obviously about hacking, I very much doubt you're going to get much support here (see the Support Eligibility Guidelines).
(2012-01-04, 04:40 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing as your forum's obviously about hacking, I very much doubt you're going to get much support here (see the Support Eligibility Guidelines).

Its more about gaming
Hm. I'll take your word for it. I'd advise taking a look in the header template (ACP -> Syles & Templates -> Templates -> Your theme's Template Set -> Header Templates -> header).
Move it in your container and underneath panel. Thats all the support i'm willing to give.
(2012-01-04, 04:53 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. I'll take your word for it. I'd advise taking a look in the header template (ACP -> Syles & Templates -> Templates -> Your theme's Template Set -> Header Templates -> header).

Thank you very much that got rid of it but where should I put <navigation> to get it where I want it?
That depends entirely on the actual theme. In my themes, I normally have it at the bottom of the header template.
(2012-01-04, 05:11 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]That depends entirely on the actual theme. In my themes, I normally have it at the bottom of the header template.

You are AMAZING but I still have one more question how do I make it all on one line (not a new line for every section) and add ">" to the end of the sections?
You'd have to modify the templates in the Navigation category of templates.