MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found this bulletin board and it sure seems to be interesting. Well done to all that are involved with it. Invision board look a like... but who cares, this one is free at least. Wink

I'll see you all around. Smile
MyBBoard > Invision...

Ok it doesnt have as many hacks as Invision has YET but will have soon... Smile. Also new versions are coming out every couple of months. So dont forget to keep checking back to update your forum. Smile

Enjoy!
I have to agree with Xtreme, its looking very good and should provide some good strong competition in the future.
yeah, is a lot better than ipb, than only thing it need is a lof of hacks, like the arcade one or store.
once gold is out expect modifcations etc from me along with skins and a whole lot more i garuntee.
yeah, i can't wait, for this software to go gold.
Thanks for the replies guys and I will stick around here, no doubt about that. I can feel the potential floating around. Smile

As long as it's free, you won't get rid of me. Wink

AaronC, looking forward to see the modifications from you. Smile
Xtreme Wrote:Invision board look a like... but who cares, this one is free at least. Wink
I disagree with that, it looks as much like IPB as any other forum software out there, theres only so many ways you can do a useable forum. I personally think its lacking a few handy features that other boards have, it has the potential there and it has all the basics right, I'm sure more features will be added as it matures.