MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Novus 2 Clover - LOGIN & REGISTER Buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There

I am using the great Theme Novus 2 Clover
And are doing what I can to optimize it

Next BUG to look at is these two buttons
[Image: Login-Reg.jpg]
Forum URL please?
Just got your URL from a previous thread. the buttons look fine apart from when i zoom out. It should be OK.
sorry forgot http://ayahuasqueros.com/forum/index.php
And no it's not okay
global.css:

find: .loginbutton

Replace: 6px 0 6px 6px

With: 5px 0 6px 6px
(2012-01-05, 09:45 PM)Weboutfit Wrote: [ -> ]global.css:

Thanks that did it for the LOGIN button
any idea about the REGISTER button?

And I would love to know where I can edit those changes in the original Theme so next time I may need to upload it "again" the bugs is fixed in the original files.

In Gratitude
Frank

Found it (LOGIN button fix)
Filen: novus-clover.xml
I linie 211
Well something is wrong with the way those buttons are made to being with I think the "right" way to really fix the problem would be to make em in one piece instead of two pieces put together... but I am not in to deep code stuff, just a feeling I have..

The reason I say this is that the problem is not fixed in Chrome and IE.. looks fine in Firefox thou.
(2012-01-05, 10:02 PM)ZatoriFrank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-05, 09:45 PM)Weboutfit Wrote: [ -> ]global.css:

Thanks that did it for the LOGIN button
any idea about the REGISTER button?

And I would love to know where I can edit those changes in the original Theme so next time I may need to upload it "again" the bugs is fixed in the original files.

In Gratitude
Frank

Found it (LOGIN button fix)
Filen: novus-clover.xml
I linie 211
Well something is wrong with the way those buttons are made to being with I think the "right" way to really fix the problem would be to make em in one piece instead of two pieces put together... but I am not in to deep code stuff, just a feeling I have..

The reason I say this is that the problem is not fixed in Chrome and IE.. looks fine in Firefox thou.

The register button is fine to me. The reason why it isn't in one piece is because he's doing a little trick us designers do to not require making each and every button individually in Photoshop.
The register button is not fine in IE and Firefox
looks okay in Chrome.

Well that so called little trick is not a good one if you ask me.