MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plz help me my forum telling me, me locked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi plz help me,
i am new in website and also in forum,
i have few knowledge about it, so previous day i make some change and edited my forum admin panel and today when i trying to visit my forum it tell/showing
** You are Locked from accessing this website. If you fell this is an error, then please Contact to the admin. **
But i can go my admin panel and can login by goin my admin panel link address. Plz help where wrong i make and how i can solve it. Plz Plz Plz
GO to Admin Cp > Configuration > Settings and Board Settings. Click Turn On and press Save Settings.
What's your URL?
(2012-01-06, 05:54 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]What's your URL?

sorry bro i thinked its forbidden to given link, well bro my forum link is http://forum.rhidoy.tk
and i tried by going forum admin cp and configaration setting but did't got any idea, thanks
also now if i login my admin panel everytimes its ask for user name and password, and i am unable to change/edit my admin cp for asking password and user name, its not save any changes, what i did ?