MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Starting a Tech Blog [w/ MYBB Board in plans]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've decided to start a personal blog about Technology, the Internet and Social Media (a focus on startups and Good Ideas as well). Now before I get hundreds of replies saying that either this is a saturated niche, or people don't want another tech blog, it's very unoriginal, among other things, let me emphasize that the blog will reflect my personal thoughts and ideas, unique to myself and my experience as a computer engineer and technology enthusiast. I have attached my Resume and CV for your interest.

I will be posting opinion columns, news, share and discuss other blog posts and articles but I will mostly try and keep it personal.

A few blog posts that already come in mind:

- Coverage of CES 2012
- The new Ecosystem of devices that arrive due to a mobile market
- Yahoo's New CEO and the challenge its executives face
- My Wifi Sharing Idea

I will willingly provide the following:
  • Content (Blog Posts and links)
  • Domain Name for a year
  • Hosting for a Year
  • Moderation

What I need:
  • A graphic designer to design a logo and perhaps a theme
  • A Manager that knows how to setup and configure a blogging platform and MYBB well.

Notice that this is NOT a monetizing project. We will not try and make money, nor make it into the next techrunch or engadget. I am trying to create a personal space for expression. Nobody will get paid. If you join, you're joining because you beleive you have value to add to the web with either a skill or your thoughts and opinion. Anybody can join, there is no requirement but maturity.

We will also have a MYBB Forum if things grow as to improve discuss ability.

Kind Regards,

Vio

My Resume/CV
I can help with some designs if you need. Smile
Great. PMed.