MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dubstep R Us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Dubstep R Us- Where the Dubstep begins.

Dubstep R Us is a forum based on helping people create Dubstep. We recently opened on 18-12-2011 and have 39 members registered. We need advertisers to get our monthly traffic higher. Also we will be recruiting moderators when our user count gets to 100 (only 4 moderators will be hired).

I know this isnt much for an advertisement but it will do Smile

Link Dubstep R Us - Where the Dubstep begins.

I would advise to tone down the desperation a little (no offense intended). Your site has two notices for guests to sign up. Of course some pushing may be necessary, but at the end of the day people know what they need to do and will do it if they like what they see.

I'd recommend making your theme more dub step orientated, it isn't customised at all and looks a bit soft for a dub step crowd. For eg, you could have at least change the on off folder icons to speakers or something.
good idea. also i couldnt find a dubsteppy theme.
(2012-01-06, 07:23 PM)Kidrambodubstep Wrote: [ -> ]good idea. also i couldnt find a dubsteppy theme.

So make one or buy one?
If you're going to try and make a forum popular that focuses not even on music in general, but specifically on dubstep, you're going to need a lot of features to make users want to come back (obviously in addition to lots of quality content). There's countless dubstep/music production forums, make yours stand out, at least by looks if you don't have the content currently to do so.
Was that a custom theme made by Audentio if so why did you not ask them to make a dubstep one?
(2012-01-06, 10:49 PM)roggers Wrote: [ -> ]Was that a custom theme made by Audentio if so why did you not ask them to make a dubstep one?

It's a free one, I've seen many forums use it already.
Im going to try and get someone to make me a custom theme Smile